Monday, July 26, 2010

My Apology!

Hi, I realize that I've been neglecting this blog for quite a while (Maybe neglecting is an understatement). Life has been throwing me grenades, so, yeah, I was forced to hide in the bunker. Haha. Anyways, I've been watching this awesome Japanese drama called "Honey and Clover". Sweet! That was my idea of "Sweet, sweet dreams, sweetheart" which is yet to materialize -.-;

Besides, the point of me bringing up the drama is because one of the characters said, "If you can't take it, work through three hours first". In my current situation and the resulting difficulty to concentrate, I was determined to try doing that. I don't really work long hours in the office, so three hours might not be feasible. I am trying with a one-hour countdown app on my desktop and I hope it works - so that I can fully devote that one hour to my work without interruption. Then, I am hoping to come back with fresh ideas!!!

1 comment:

Tell me that your life is worth living!

Tell me that your life is worth living!